Due to Covid 19 and staff not being in the schools, the Town Scholarship deadline has been extended to April 27. All applications and required paperwork should be mailed to the superintendents office at 6 Walker Street attention scholarships or emailed to Mrs. Deets at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any applications postmarked or emailed after April 27 will not be considered.
News & Announcements
- Preliminary School Reopening Plan
- Fall Sports
- Parent Survey
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020