Parent Orientation for our current 5th graders will be Thursday, May 30, at 5:30 pm in the Duffin Theater at LMMHS. Parents will have an opportunity to meet our Principal, Michael Knybel, our Assistant Principal, Brian Cogswell, the 6th grade teachers, and Dave Hilfinger, the middle school guidance counselor. You will also hear an overview of the 6th grade curriculum, have questions answered, and have the opportunity to tour the school following the presentation.
News & Announcements
- SUMMER READING/MATH 2019
- LMMHS Named School of Recognition
- Important Reminder from the Health Office
- Former Lenox Custodian Grand Marshall
- Quiz Team County Champs!!
- Save a Life Tour
- ADL Applications available for next year
- 5th Grade Parent Night
- Shrek, The Musical, May 3, 4 & 5, 2019
- Transition to College Life