Parent Orientation for our current 5th graders will be Thursday, May 30, at 5:30 pm in the Duffin Theater at LMMHS. Parents will have an opportunity to meet our Principal, Michael Knybel, our Assistant Principal, Brian Cogswell, the 6th grade teachers, and Dave Hilfinger, the middle school guidance counselor. You will also hear an overview of the 6th grade curriculum, have questions answered, and have the opportunity to tour the school following the presentation.
News & Announcements
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- TOWN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
- 2020 AP Exams
- School Calendar Update