On Monday, February 4, sophomores will have the opportunity to participate in National Job Shadow Day. Job Shadow Day is a chance for students to spend time in the workplace by shadowing local professionals. It is recommended that students and their families’ network with friends, family and neighbors in an effort to find a placement in a career of their interest. If students need assistance in arranging for an individual placement, please have him/her contact Pam Ritrosky at 637-5560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Announcements
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- TOWN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
- 2020 AP Exams
- School Calendar Update