On Monday, February 4, sophomores will have the opportunity to participate in National Job Shadow Day. Job Shadow Day is a chance for students to spend time in the workplace by shadowing local professionals. It is recommended that students and their families’ network with friends, family and neighbors in an effort to find a placement in a career of their interest. If students need assistance in arranging for an individual placement, please have him/her contact Pam Ritrosky at 637-5560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Announcements
- Accessing Covid-19 Test Results
- Flu Clinic at LMMHS
- Remote Learning Wednesday Oct. 8th
- What a good Zoom face looks like!!
- Bus Routes 2020-21
- Hybrid Health Reminders
- College Planning Night
- CHANGE IN DATES FOR PARENT MEETINGS
- MEETINGS ON RESUMPTION OF IN-SCHOOL INSTRUCTION
- Senior College Planning Night