On Monday, February 4, sophomores will have the opportunity to participate in National Job Shadow Day. Job Shadow Day is a chance for students to spend time in the workplace by shadowing local professionals. It is recommended that students and their families’ network with friends, family and neighbors in an effort to find a placement in a career of their interest. If students need assistance in arranging for an individual placement, please have him/her contact Pam Ritrosky at 637-5560 or email@example.com.
News & Announcements
- LMMHS Building Construction Moving Along
- Summer Reminders for parents, guardians and students
- SUMMER READING/MATH 2019
- LMMHS Named School of Recognition
- Important Reminder from the Health Office
- Former Lenox Custodian Grand Marshall
- Quiz Team County Champs!!
- Save a Life Tour
- ADL Applications available for next year
- 5th Grade Parent Night