Well done Tristan Collins, Paige Looney and Ian McCaffery on receiving a Letter of Commendation for outstanding performance on the Preliminary SAT / National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test in 2017.
About 34,000 Commended Students throughout the nation are being recognized for their exceptional academic promise. Although they will not continue in the 2019 competition for National Merit Scholarship awards, Commended Students placed among the top three percent of more than 1.6 million students who entered the 2019 competition by taking the 2017 Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT).
News & Announcements
- Photo Display
- LENOX PUBLIC SCHOOLS GOING FULLY REMOTE ON NOV. 30
- Basic Rights – Understanding the IEP
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Ted Yee voted LMMHS National Society DAR – Good Citizen
- News from the Health Office
- What to do if your student is sick…
- Canvas Login
- Accessing Covid-19 Test Results
- Flu Clinic at LMMHS