Preliminary student schedules have been mailed home. The student schedule you received in the mail this week reflects your son/daughter’s preliminary schedule for the 2018-2019 school year. Please be advised that school policy does prohibit teacher requests. To discuss course selections, please call the Lenox Memorial Middle and High School Guidance Office at 413-637-5560 and request an appointment. Guidance Counselors will begin working full-time on Tuesday, August 21, 2018. All high school students should be scheduled for a minimum of 26 credits. Students will receive an updated schedule in their first period class on the first day of school.
Thursday, August 30, 2018 is the first day of school for all students.
The first day for athletics is Thursday, August 23, 2018.
• IMPACT testing will take place at LMMHS on August 20th, 8 a.m. and August 21st, 4 p.m. All new student athletes, and anyone who did not take the IMPACT baseline test last year must take it before sports start.
• All physicals must be up to date and a copy on file in the nurse’s office before August 23, 2018. Physicals are good for 13 months according to MA. Dept. of Public Health and MIAA.
• All student athletes must be registered with FamilyID before August 23, 2018. Please go to the LMMHS home page, click on Athletics and then click FamilyID to register.
News & Announcements
- FREE MEALS DURING REVERSION TO REMOTE LEARNING
- Photo Display
- LENOX PUBLIC SCHOOLS GOING FULLY REMOTE ON NOV. 30
- Basic Rights – Understanding the IEP
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Ted Yee voted LMMHS National Society DAR – Good Citizen
- News from the Health Office
- What to do if your student is sick…
- Canvas Login
- Accessing Covid-19 Test Results