On Tuesday, March 20th, we will be showing a documentary called “Screenagers” at 6:30 in the Duffin Theater. This is a movie about electronic screen use by both students as well as adults and some of the impacts it is having on society. You can view the trailer for the movie at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQx2X0BXgZg. There will be an opportunity to talk and discuss ideas after the film as we will have staff present to lead a discussion. We hope that you can find time in your busy schedules to join us for this important community events and help us find ways to continue to make LMMHS such a great place to learn.
News & Announcements
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- TOWN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE