On Tuesday, March 20th, we will be showing a documentary called “Screenagers” at 6:30 in the Duffin Theater. This is a movie about electronic screen use by both students as well as adults and some of the impacts it is having on society. You can view the trailer for the movie at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQx2X0BXgZg. There will be an opportunity to talk and discuss ideas after the film as we will have staff present to lead a discussion. We hope that you can find time in your busy schedules to join us for this important community events and help us find ways to continue to make LMMHS such a great place to learn.
News & Announcements
- LMMHS Building Construction Moving Along
- Summer Reminders for parents, guardians and students
- SUMMER READING/MATH 2019
- LMMHS Named School of Recognition
- Important Reminder from the Health Office
- Former Lenox Custodian Grand Marshall
- Quiz Team County Champs!!
- Save a Life Tour
- ADL Applications available for next year
- 5th Grade Parent Night