On Tuesday, March 20th, we will be showing a documentary called “Screenagers” at 6:30 in the Duffin Theater. This is a movie about electronic screen use by both students as well as adults and some of the impacts it is having on society. You can view the trailer for the movie at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQx2X0BXgZg. There will be an opportunity to talk and discuss ideas after the film as we will have staff present to lead a discussion. We hope that you can find time in your busy schedules to join us for this important community events and help us find ways to continue to make LMMHS such a great place to learn.
News & Announcements
- Accessing Covid-19 Test Results
- Flu Clinic at LMMHS
- Remote Learning Wednesday Oct. 8th
- What a good Zoom face looks like!!
- Bus Routes 2020-21
- Hybrid Health Reminders
- College Planning Night
- CHANGE IN DATES FOR PARENT MEETINGS
- MEETINGS ON RESUMPTION OF IN-SCHOOL INSTRUCTION
- Senior College Planning Night