On Wednesday, January 31, at 6:30 pm in the LMMHS Library, the parents of current 8th grade students are invited to attend a presentation on the transition to High School facilitated by David Hilfinger, administrative staff, the 9th grade teachers and department chairs. At this event parents will receive information about the differences between middle and high school, the 9th grade experience and high school course pathways to assist with post-secondary decisions. This event aligns well with the course selection process that will take place the following week during the school day. Parents will have the opportunity to have questions answered by our 9th grade teachers and/or department chairs and obtain teacher contact information.
News & Announcements
- Make Your Own Valentine’s in the Library
- ALL after school activities canceled
- Australian Red Cross Donation
- Health Update
- Strong Little Souls
- 34th Annual Berkshire County High School Art Show
- Quiz Team Blender Bowl Champs again!!
- Congressman Neal visits LMMHS
- 8th Grade Transition to High School Night
- Freshman and Sophomore Planning Night