On Wednesday, January 31, at 6:30 pm in the LMMHS Library, the parents of current 8th grade students are invited to attend a presentation on the transition to High School facilitated by David Hilfinger, administrative staff, the 9th grade teachers and department chairs. At this event parents will receive information about the differences between middle and high school, the 9th grade experience and high school course pathways to assist with post-secondary decisions. This event aligns well with the course selection process that will take place the following week during the school day. Parents will have the opportunity to have questions answered by our 9th grade teachers and/or department chairs and obtain teacher contact information.
News & Announcements
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- TOWN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
- 2020 AP Exams
- School Calendar Update