The Princeton Prize in Race Relations was established by Princeton University in order “to promote harmony, respect, and understanding among people of different races by identifying and recognizing high school age students whose efforts have had a significant, positive effect on race relations in their schools or communities.” The panel discussion that was coordinated by Talia this past January, which brought local experts on policing and race together to discuss current racial tensions in our country, exemplifies the kind of effort which the Princeton Prize was founded to recognize. We are delighted Talia Traversa has been awarded a Certificate of Accomplishment by the Boston Chapter of the Princeton Prize in Race Relations.
News & Announcements
- Southern Berkshire Public Health Collaborative Flu Clinic
- Booking Parent/Teacher Conferences
- School Pictures
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Basic Rights: Evaluation and Eligibility
- Welcome back to the LIBRARY!
- Senior College Planning Night
- Fall SAT/ACT Prep Course
- PSAT Prep Course
- Missing Medical Documents for 7th and 11th graders