The Princeton Prize in Race Relations was established by Princeton University in order “to promote harmony, respect, and understanding among people of different races by identifying and recognizing high school age students whose efforts have had a significant, positive effect on race relations in their schools or communities.” The panel discussion that was coordinated by Talia this past January, which brought local experts on policing and race together to discuss current racial tensions in our country, exemplifies the kind of effort which the Princeton Prize was founded to recognize. We are delighted Talia Traversa has been awarded a Certificate of Accomplishment by the Boston Chapter of the Princeton Prize in Race Relations.
News & Announcements
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- TOWN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
- 2020 AP Exams
- School Calendar Update