The Princeton Prize in Race Relations was established by Princeton University in order “to promote harmony, respect, and understanding among people of different races by identifying and recognizing high school age students whose efforts have had a significant, positive effect on race relations in their schools or communities.” The panel discussion that was coordinated by Talia this past January, which brought local experts on policing and race together to discuss current racial tensions in our country, exemplifies the kind of effort which the Princeton Prize was founded to recognize. We are delighted Talia Traversa has been awarded a Certificate of Accomplishment by the Boston Chapter of the Princeton Prize in Race Relations.
News & Announcements
- Strong Little Souls
- 34th Annual Berkshire County High School Art Show
- Quiz Team Blender Bowl Champs again!!
- Congressman Neal visits LMMHS
- 8th Grade Transition to High School Night
- Freshman and Sophomore Planning Night
- SAT Prep Classes at LMMHS
- Robotics wins State Qualifying Round!!
- National Job Shadow Day
- Information from the Health Office