Junior Families: Thursday, April 6th at 7:00 the Guidance Office will be presenting Junior Night in the Duffin Theater. Students and their families will get valuable information about planning for the college process, standardized testing and what to expect senior year.
News & Announcements
- Preliminary School Reopening Plan
- Fall Sports
- Parent Survey
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020