JUNIORS – If you plan to take the SAT’s in May or June this course is for you. It will be held on Saturdays from January 28th – April 15th. There will be 12 classes in all, no classes on February 25th or April 15th. The cost for the course is $150 for one to twelve classes. Students will be able to choose either 10:00-12:00 or 12:30-2:30 for a class time. The course will include one hour of Math with Mr. Gottfried and one hour of English with Dr. Weaver. Please sign up in the guidance office before January 24th.
News & Announcements
- SUMMER READING/MATH 2019
- LMMHS Named School of Recognition
- Important Reminder from the Health Office
- Former Lenox Custodian Grand Marshall
- Quiz Team County Champs!!
- Save a Life Tour
- ADL Applications available for next year
- 5th Grade Parent Night
- Shrek, The Musical, May 3, 4 & 5, 2019
- Transition to College Life