On October 18th, Cole Charbonneau, Alexander Hsu, Connor Parkinson and Elias Williams represented Lenox High School in the Worcester Polytechnic Institute Mathematics Meet. Lenox had its best performance ever as they took 12th place among 96 competing teams. This demonstrates a constant improvement from past performances. In 2014, Lenox placed among #40-#55 best teams from the field of 87 participating schools, and in 2015, Lenox placed among #28-#39 best teams from the field 86 participating schools. As the best performer on our team during the individual competition, Eli Williams was awarded a $1,000 scholarship if he attends WPI. In 2015, Cole Charbonneau was the recipient of this award. Congratulations to our team members and Coach Matt Gottfried.
News & Announcements
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- TOWN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
- 2020 AP Exams
- School Calendar Update