ACT Aspire® Periodic Assessments are designed to measure student understanding of the concepts and skills outlined in the ACT College and Career Readiness Standards. Periodic assessments help measure shorter-term student progress providing supporting data for a more targeted and responsive program of instruction. Because many state standards focus on college and career readiness, the ACT Aspire Interim Assessments will be administered three times throughout the course of this academic year. These interim assessments will supply our teachers with valuable data, such as information about student progress toward learning goals and objectives that can be used for adapting instruction. Interim assessments also help our teachers evaluate and monitor student performance, which allows time for intervention with struggling students or guiding enrichment for students who are excelling. All students in grades 6, 7 and 8 will be administered the first periodic assessment early in October. All assessments will be completed in 45 minutes or less and will be administered online.
News & Announcements
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- TOWN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
- 2020 AP Exams
- School Calendar Update