The National Honor Society spent a week collecting donations from students, staff and parents to send to Pennies For Patients. Thank you to everyone who donated as they were able to raise $502.09!! Well done LMMHS!!!!
News & Announcements
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- TOWN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE