On Feb. 25, at 7 P.M. in the Duffin Theater, LMMHS will host a community talk entitled; How to Navigate Sex, Drugs, and Rock ‘n Roll with Your Teenager, An Evening No Parent Should Miss. Nataly Garzon from the Berkshire United Way and Thomas Miller, LCSW will empower parents to “head to the heart” and connect more deeply with their children through effective and purposeful dialogue. Parents will leave this training feeling empowered, hopeful, and with a few extra tools in your parent tool kit.
News & Announcements
- LMMHS Building Construction Moving Along
- Summer Reminders for parents, guardians and students
- SUMMER READING/MATH 2019
- LMMHS Named School of Recognition
- Important Reminder from the Health Office
- Former Lenox Custodian Grand Marshall
- Quiz Team County Champs!!
- Save a Life Tour
- ADL Applications available for next year
- 5th Grade Parent Night