On Feb. 25, at 7 P.M. in the Duffin Theater, LMMHS will host a community talk entitled; How to Navigate Sex, Drugs, and Rock ‘n Roll with Your Teenager, An Evening No Parent Should Miss. Nataly Garzon from the Berkshire United Way and Thomas Miller, LCSW will empower parents to “head to the heart” and connect more deeply with their children through effective and purposeful dialogue. Parents will leave this training feeling empowered, hopeful, and with a few extra tools in your parent tool kit.
News & Announcements
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- Working Permit Application Process During Covid Shutdown
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- TOWN SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE
- 2020 AP Exams
- School Calendar Update