The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education is the state education agency for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It is governed by the Massachusetts Board of Education with headquarters in Malden, Massachusetts. The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) is committed to preparing all students for success in the world that awaits them. Please use the links below to access DESE information and to view the Lenox Public Schools profiles and assessment and accountability indicators. Links are below.
News & Announcements
- UPDATE ON STATUS OF ASBESTOS REMEDIATION AT L.M.M.H.S
- LMMHS Reopening Parent Informational Meeting
- OUT-OF-STATE HEALTH & SAFETY TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- L.M.M.H.S TO BE FULLY REMOTE AT LEAST THROUGH 4/9
- Community Awareness – Covid update
- Informational Parent Meeting Tonight, March 23rd
- L.M.M.H.S TO BE FULLY REMOTE THROUGH 3/26/21
- LMMHS FULLY REMOTE FROM TUESDAY 3/16/21!
- LMMHS Fully Remote from 3/17/21 through 3/22/21
- Student/Staff Pooled Testing