Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- UPDATE ON STATUS OF ASBESTOS REMEDIATION AT L.M.M.H.S
- LMMHS Reopening Parent Informational Meeting
- OUT-OF-STATE HEALTH & SAFETY TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- L.M.M.H.S TO BE FULLY REMOTE AT LEAST THROUGH 4/9
- Community Awareness – Covid update
- Informational Parent Meeting Tonight, March 23rd
- L.M.M.H.S TO BE FULLY REMOTE THROUGH 3/26/21
- LMMHS FULLY REMOTE FROM TUESDAY 3/16/21!
- LMMHS Fully Remote from 3/17/21 through 3/22/21
- Student/Staff Pooled Testing