The Health Office nurses at both Morris Elementary and LMMHS are currently conducting state mandated health screenings. Depending on the grade of your student, these screenings may include vision, hearing, postural, height/weight/BMI. Parents will receive a referral letter for those students who are found to have concerning results, and asked to follow up with their provider. Remember that school screenings are general screenings, and not meant to replace annual physical screenings by providers. Please contact your student’s school nurse with any questions or concerns regarding screenings.
News & Announcements
- UPDATE ON STATUS OF ASBESTOS REMEDIATION AT L.M.M.H.S
- LMMHS Reopening Parent Informational Meeting
- OUT-OF-STATE HEALTH & SAFETY TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- L.M.M.H.S TO BE FULLY REMOTE AT LEAST THROUGH 4/9
- Community Awareness – Covid update
- Informational Parent Meeting Tonight, March 23rd
- L.M.M.H.S TO BE FULLY REMOTE THROUGH 3/26/21
- LMMHS FULLY REMOTE FROM TUESDAY 3/16/21!
- LMMHS Fully Remote from 3/17/21 through 3/22/21
- Student/Staff Pooled Testing