Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- Special Education Parent Advisory Meeting
- Two Hour Delay Monday February 13th
- Preschool Screening!
- Tonight’s Workshop – Postponed!
- Parents’ Rights in the Special Education Process
- Immigration Workshop
- National Blue Ribbon School Celebration!!!
- Taekwondo Graduation!
- Special Education Parent Advisory
- 2016 National Blue Ribbon School!!!