Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- Last Day of School
- MCAS 2.0: What Parents Need to Know
- Brilliant Young Scientists!
- Literacy is Fun at Morris!
- Parents’ Rights in Special Education Workshop
- Special Education Parent Advisory Meeting
- Preschool Screening!
- Tonight’s Workshop – Postponed!
- Parents’ Rights in the Special Education Process
- Immigration Workshop