Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- North Atlantic Right Whale “Delilah” Visits Morris School!
- Ms. Barber: MBEA Teacher of the Year
- School Safety
- Early Childhood Information
- Kindergarten Raising Readers Workshop
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Morris School Student Art Publication Honor
- Basic Rights in Special Education
- Bus Routes
- Welcome Back