On March 30, I hosted a parent information night regarding MCAS 2.0 and the changes to standardized testing in Massachusetts. For those who were unable to attend, you will find the PowerPoint from the evening posted here as well as the Commissioner’s memo to parents and the community regarding 2017 MCAS 2.0. If you have any questions about MCAS 2.0 please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 413-637-5570
News & Announcements
- Special Olympic Champions!
- Last Day of School
- MCAS 2.0: What Parents Need to Know
- Brilliant Young Scientists!
- Literacy is Fun at Morris!
- Parents’ Rights in Special Education Workshop
- Special Education Parent Advisory Meeting
- Preschool Screening!
- Tonight’s Workshop – Postponed!
- Parents’ Rights in the Special Education Process