Are you or someone you know having a hard time putting healthy food on the table? SNAP (also known as Food Stamps) helps you stretch your food budget and keep your family healthy. Calling Project Bread’s FoodSource Hotline is a simple and confidential way to find out if you qualify for SNAP. Counselors can assist families in over 160 languages. The FoodSource Hotline is open Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information on SNAP, call 1-800-645-8333.
News & Announcements
- Tonight’s Workshop – Postponed!
- Lenox Schools Closed Tuesday Jan 24th
- Parents’ Rights in the Special Education Process
- Immigration Workshop
- National Blue Ribbon School Celebration!!!
- Taekwondo Graduation!
- Special Education Parent Advisory
- 2016 National Blue Ribbon School!!!
- Strategic Plan Survey Results
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council