Are you or someone you know having a hard time putting healthy food on the table? SNAP (also known as Food Stamps) helps you stretch your food budget and keep your family healthy. Calling Project Bread’s FoodSource Hotline is a simple and confidential way to find out if you qualify for SNAP. Counselors can assist families in over 160 languages. The FoodSource Hotline is open Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information on SNAP, call 1-800-645-8333.
News & Announcements
- North Atlantic Right Whale “Delilah” Visits Morris School!
- Ms. Barber: MBEA Teacher of the Year
- School Safety
- Early Childhood Information
- Kindergarten Raising Readers Workshop
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Morris School Student Art Publication Honor
- Basic Rights in Special Education
- Bus Routes
- Welcome Back