Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- Lenox’s King Honored as Athlete of the Week
- Team Enginuity advances to the State Competition in March
- Random Acts of Kindness
- 6th Grade bringing a smile!
- Town of Lenox Scholarship
- Two Hour Delay Monday February 13th
- Random Act of Kindness Week
- WOMEN’S SELF DEFENSE CLASS
- Cloning Succulents!
- Preschool Screening!