Although the Massachusetts Department of Public Health reported a slight decrease in flu last week, January 18th, our Health Offices in the district continue to see confirmed cases. Below you will find some information obtained from Mass.gov. Common symptoms of flu are nasal congestion, cough, and sore throat, which can be interpreted…
News & Announcements
- Robotics Team Success!
- NEW DATE 9th and 10th Grade Planning Night
- Early Childhood Open House and Screenings
- 2019-20 Course Selections Begin February 8, 2019
- As Schools Match Wits (watch this weekend)
- Flu Information
- Quiz Team Champions!
- 8th Grade Career Fair
- 11th Grade Washington DC parent night information
- NHS Student Trivia Night at Kimball Farms