On Monday, February 4, sophomores will have the opportunity to participate in National Job Shadow Day. Job Shadow Day is a chance for students to spend time in the workplace by shadowing local professionals. It is recommended that students and their families’ network with friends, family and neighbors in an effort to find a placement in a career of their interest. If students need assistance in arranging for an individual placement, please have him/her contact Pam Ritrosky at 637-5560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Announcements
- Robotics Team Success!
- NEW DATE 9th and 10th Grade Planning Night
- Early Childhood Open House and Screenings
- 2019-20 Course Selections Begin February 8, 2019
- As Schools Match Wits (watch this weekend)
- Flu Information
- Quiz Team Champions!
- 8th Grade Career Fair
- 11th Grade Washington DC parent night information
- NHS Student Trivia Night at Kimball Farms