Congratulations to Magdalena Sorrentino voted Lenox High Schools class of 2019 National Society Daughters of the American Revolution – Good Citizen by the Lenox High School faculty and staff. Each year, the Daughters of the American Revolution Organization offer a Good Citizens Program and Scholarship Contest which is intended to encourage and reward the qualities of good citizenship. Seniors from all area schools are invited to take part. Voting is based on the following criteria: Dependability (which includes truthfulness, loyalty, and punctuality); Service (which includes cooperation, courtesy and consideration of others); Leadership (which includes personality, self-control, and ability to assume responsibility); and Patriotism (which includes unselfish interest in family, school, community and nation) to an outstanding degree.
News & Announcements
- Robotics Team Success!
- NEW DATE 9th and 10th Grade Planning Night
- Early Childhood Open House and Screenings
- 2019-20 Course Selections Begin February 8, 2019
- As Schools Match Wits (watch this weekend)
- Flu Information
- Quiz Team Champions!
- 8th Grade Career Fair
- 11th Grade Washington DC parent night information
- NHS Student Trivia Night at Kimball Farms