The Princeton Prize in Race Relations was established by Princeton University in order “to promote harmony, respect, and understanding among people of different races by identifying and recognizing high school age students whose efforts have had a significant, positive effect on race relations in their schools or communities.” The panel discussion that was coordinated by Talia this past January, which brought local experts on policing and race together to discuss current racial tensions in our country, exemplifies the kind of effort which the Princeton Prize was founded to recognize. We are delighted Talia Traversa has been awarded a Certificate of Accomplishment by the Boston Chapter of the Princeton Prize in Race Relations.
News & Announcements
- Happy Valentine’s Day & Happy Vacation from your Librarians!
- Town of Lenox Scholarship
- Alice Najimy scores her 1,000th career point
- 2018-19 Course Selections Begin Today
- High School Musical Performance coming up soon!!
- Report Cards Issued Today
- Early Childhood Information
- 8th Grade Transition to High School Night
- Latin Students attended a successful Classics Day!
- Sledding, Anyone?