The Princeton Prize in Race Relations was established by Princeton University in order “to promote harmony, respect, and understanding among people of different races by identifying and recognizing high school age students whose efforts have had a significant, positive effect on race relations in their schools or communities.” The panel discussion that was coordinated by Talia this past January, which brought local experts on policing and race together to discuss current racial tensions in our country, exemplifies the kind of effort which the Princeton Prize was founded to recognize. We are delighted Talia Traversa has been awarded a Certificate of Accomplishment by the Boston Chapter of the Princeton Prize in Race Relations.
News & Announcements
- Athletic Signing Day
- LMMHS Collaboration with AIER
- Lenox Track Indoor Workout Routine
- Last Day of School
- The Class of 2023 to Host Middle School Dance
- Health 101 now available!
- Liberty Enlightening the LMMHS Sophomore Class
- SAT Prep on April 1st postponed
- Talia Traversa Receives the Certificate of Accomplishment Award