The goal of the food services program at the Lenox Public Schools is to provide nutritious and delicious foods to support growing minds and bodies. The cafeterias at both LMMHS and Morris offer a variety of daily options that students can select as a meal or a snack. Meal purchases including milk are eligible for inclusion in the free and reduced price lunch program. A-la-carte breakfast items are offered during the morning hours. Questions about the Food Services program can be directed to Ms. Lorraine Goodfellow, Director of Food Services, at 637-5560.
Please refer to the links below and to the left to learn more about menus, the free and reduced price lunch program, and convenient payment options.
Lenox Public School offers MySchoolBucks as a convenience to families to make school lunch payments easier.
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your student using his/her school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
MySchoolBucks.com allows you to check balances, review transaction history, and receive low balance alerts from the comfort of your home for no charge. A small convenience fee ($2.00) will apply if you make payments to your child’s account, but you will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged. If you have any questions, you can email Support@myschoolbucks.com.