The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education is the state education agency for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It is governed by the Massachusetts Board of Education with headquarters in Malden, Massachusetts. The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) is committed to preparing all students for success in the world that awaits them. Please use the links below to access DESE information and to view the Lenox Public Schools profiles and assessment and accountability indicators. Links are below.
News & Announcements
- Take the Annual Strategic Planning Survey
- State Senate Citation
- High School Art Show Invite
- Self-Portrait Project
- Special Olympics fun!
- Health 101 now available!!
- Lenox Public Schools seeks qualified contractors for Design Lab Project
- Student Art Show
- As School Match Wits TV Debut
- Health 101 is now available!!