The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education is the state education agency for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It is governed by the Massachusetts Board of Education with headquarters in Malden, Massachusetts. The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) is committed to preparing all students for success in the world that awaits them. Please use the links below to access DESE information and to view the Lenox Public Schools profiles and assessment and accountability indicators. Links are below.
News & Announcements
- EARLY CHILDHOOD OPEN HOUSE AND SCREENINGS
- Australian Red Cross Donation
- Health Update
- Strong Little Souls
- 34th Annual Berkshire County High School Art Show
- Quiz Team Blender Bowl Champs again!!
- Congressman Neal visits LMMHS
- Robotics wins State Qualifying Round!!
- Morris Health Update
- Information from the Health Office