The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education is the state education agency for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It is governed by the Massachusetts Board of Education with headquarters in Malden, Massachusetts. The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) is committed to preparing all students for success in the world that awaits them. Please use the links below to access DESE information and to view the Lenox Public Schools profiles and assessment and accountability indicators. Links are below.
News & Announcements
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- Health Office Reminders
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- School Calendar Update
- A Video Greeting From Student Services