Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- Tonight’s Workshop – Postponed!
- Lenox Schools Closed Tuesday Jan 24th
- Classics Day Trip
- Junior class panel discussion
- Equal Access Notification: Please read.
- Hannah Beckington in LA Youth Orchestra
- Health 101
- 100th Career Point!!
- 6th Grade Community Service
- Parents’ Rights in the Special Education Process