Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- Weekly Message – Feb 8th
- Early Childhood Open House and Screenings
- Weekly Message – Jan 25th
- Flu Information
- Quiz Team Champions!
- Weekly Message – Jan 18th
- Update – Weekly Message – Jan 4th
- 11th Grade Washington DC parent night information
- NHS Student Trivia Night at Kimball Farms
- 6th Grade Culminating Event