Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- Pride and Gratitude: June 2017
- Track – New England Champ!
- State Track Champion!!
- Health 101 is now available!
- Track Team Results!!
- Thank You LMMHS Faculty and Staff for Your Dedication to Student Success!
- Special Olympic Champions!
- Special Olympic Heroes!
- Teen marijuana use informational evening
- Health 101 now available!