Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- Summer Reminders for parents, guardians and students
- Weekly Message – June 14th
- Important Reminder from the Health Office
- Former Lenox Custodian Grand Marshall
- Weekly Message – May 24th
- Quiz Team County Champs!!
- Save a Life Tour
- ADL Applications available for next year
- Weekly Message – May 10th
- 5th Grade Parent Night