Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- Take the Annual Strategic Planning Survey
- State Senate Citation
- High School Art Show Invite
- Self-Portrait Project
- Special Olympics fun!
- Health 101 now available!!
- Lenox Public Schools seeks qualified contractors for Design Lab Project
- Student Art Show
- As School Match Wits TV Debut
- Health 101 is now available!!