Today’s students are preparing to enter a world in which colleges and businesses are demanding more than ever before. To ensure all students are ready for success after high school, the Common Core State Standards establish clear, consistent guidelines for what every student should know and be able to do in math and English language arts from kindergarten through 12th grade. To learn more about the Common Core, please use the link below.
News & Announcements
- Crazy Sock Day
- LPS Strategic Plan Survey
- The Printed Image: Middle and High School Exhibit
- Health 101 is available!
- Athletic Reminders
- Snack donations for the Kids’ Place
- Hall Walking in the Lenox Schools
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council
- Parents’ Rights in Special Education Workshop
- 2019-2020 School Reminders