LMMHS Parents and Guardians:
The State of Massachusetts, as well as Lenox Public Schools, requires all 7th and 11th graders to provide an updated physical exam and a copy of current Immunization Record.
- Current 7th grade students, provide a current Physical Exam from within the past 12 months.
- Current 11th graders, provide a current Physical Exam from within the past 12 months.
Immunization requirements for the 2020-2021 school year. Please see the following link for complete immunization requirements for Massachusetts students: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/school-immunizations#school-and-camp-requirements-
- 7th graders are required to have 1 dose of Tdap and 1 dose of MenACWY ( Meningococcal B vaccine does not meet this requirement).
- 11th graders are required to have either have 1 dose of MenACWY, ON OR AFTER THE 16th birthday, or are required to have a second dose for 11th
- Those with MEDICAL or RELIGIOUS immunizations are REQUIRED to submit documentation ANNUALLY. Families may submit a personal statement or complete the Immunization Exemption Form found under the Health Services tab on the school’s website.
In an effort to keep our school community safe and healthy, please keep students at home if they are not feeling well or have symptoms of illness. Please reach out to me with any questions or concerns regarding your student’s medical documentation or health and wellbeing, 413-637-5560 ext. 2 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and happiness,
Jen Drees, BSN RN NCSN – LMMHS