The flowchart below is a great tool for parents when faced with a sick child at home.
* Wash your hands frequently
* Use hand sanitizer when available
* Wear a mask when within 6 feet of others and when in public spaces
* Stay HOME when you are sick or don’t feel well
* Avoid congregating in each other’s homes
* If you MUST travel, follow state guidelines: get Covid tested upon return or quarantine for 14 days prior to returning to school
Following these health guidelines will help keep our community healthy and our schools open.
Health and Happiness,
Jen Drees, BSN RN NCSN