Parents, guardians & students,
- LMMHS students, please remember that you need to have a current physical and immunizations on file at school to attend sports tryouts in August. Per MIAA regulations, physicals expire at 13 months from exam date.
- Physicals and Immunization Records are REQUIRED for all new students, as well as for returning students entering Kindergarten, Fourth Grade, Seventh Grade and Eleventh Grade.
- Immunization Exemptions, both medical and religious, must be updated ANNUALLY. Given the current public health concerns regarding unvaccinated citizens, please consider talking with your student’s provider about a catch-up schedule for getting your child vaccinated. Please see links provided for more information about the importance of getting everyone vaccinated for the health of our community.
- Please remember to complete and return the school Emergency Form annually. It is crucial for us to have the most accurate phone numbers to reach parents in the case of an emergency. Both Morris and LMMHS forms can be downloaded from our website.
- Prescription Medication Forms can be downloaded from our website, and must be updated annually. Also all Emergency Action Plans; seizure, asthma, allergy, should be updated annually when providers complete medication orders for school.
- If your student has any physical restrictions when they return to school in August, please provide medical documentation from providers. This includes any chronic health issue; annually updated documentation is required even if there are no changes from last year. Should your student be returning to school with casts, concussions, physical restrictions or health concerns of any kind, please update the nurse at your student’s school and provide medical documentation.