LMMHS had several reports of positive flu diagnoses this week, and over the past several weeks, both Morris Elementary and LMMHS have seen an increased number of students being diagnosed with pneumonia. This is also the time of year that Strep Throat is also prevalent. Armed with this information, I remind everyone to get a flu vaccine, if you haven’t already, and be diligent in your hand hygiene. Hand washing is the best way to prevent the spread of illness. The school community is encouraged to get good sleep, stay hydrated, and eating well, your immune system will thank you.
News & Announcements
- Weekly Message – Feb 8th
- Early Childhood Open House and Screenings
- Weekly Message – Jan 25th
- Flu Information
- Quiz Team Champions!
- Weekly Message – Jan 18th
- Update – Weekly Message – Jan 4th
- 11th Grade Washington DC parent night information
- NHS Student Trivia Night at Kimball Farms
- 6th Grade Culminating Event