LMMHS had several reports of positive flu diagnoses this week, and over the past several weeks, both Morris Elementary and LMMHS have seen an increased number of students being diagnosed with pneumonia. This is also the time of year that Strep Throat is also prevalent. Armed with this information, I remind everyone to get a flu vaccine, if you haven’t already, and be diligent in your hand hygiene. Hand washing is the best way to prevent the spread of illness. The school community is encouraged to get good sleep, stay hydrated, and eating well, your immune system will thank you.
News & Announcements
- Summer Reminders for parents, guardians and students
- Weekly Message – June 14th
- Important Reminder from the Health Office
- Former Lenox Custodian Grand Marshall
- Weekly Message – May 24th
- Quiz Team County Champs!!
- Save a Life Tour
- ADL Applications available for next year
- Weekly Message – May 10th
- 5th Grade Parent Night