LMMHS had several reports of positive flu diagnoses this week, and over the past several weeks, both Morris Elementary and LMMHS have seen an increased number of students being diagnosed with pneumonia. This is also the time of year that Strep Throat is also prevalent. Armed with this information, I remind everyone to get a flu vaccine, if you haven’t already, and be diligent in your hand hygiene. Hand washing is the best way to prevent the spread of illness. The school community is encouraged to get good sleep, stay hydrated, and eating well, your immune system will thank you.
News & Announcements
- Crazy Sock Day
- LPS Strategic Plan Survey
- The Printed Image: Middle and High School Exhibit
- Health 101 is available!
- Athletic Reminders
- Snack donations for the Kids’ Place
- Hall Walking in the Lenox Schools
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council
- Parents’ Rights in Special Education Workshop
- 2019-2020 School Reminders