LMMHS had several reports of positive flu diagnoses this week, and over the past several weeks, both Morris Elementary and LMMHS have seen an increased number of students being diagnosed with pneumonia. This is also the time of year that Strep Throat is also prevalent. Armed with this information, I remind everyone to get a flu vaccine, if you haven’t already, and be diligent in your hand hygiene. Hand washing is the best way to prevent the spread of illness. The school community is encouraged to get good sleep, stay hydrated, and eating well, your immune system will thank you.
News & Announcements
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- Health Office Reminders
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- School Calendar Update
- A Video Greeting From Student Services