The Health Office nurses at both Morris Elementary and LMMHS are currently conducting state mandated health screenings. Depending on the grade of your student, these screenings may include vision, hearing, postural, height/weight/BMI. Parents will receive a referral letter for those students who are found to have concerning results, and asked to follow up with their provider. Remember that school screenings are general screenings, and not meant to replace annual physical screenings by providers. Please contact your student’s school nurse with any questions or concerns regarding screenings.
News & Announcements
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- Health Office Reminders
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- School Calendar Update
- A Video Greeting From Student Services