The Health Office nurses at both Morris Elementary and LMMHS are currently conducting state mandated health screenings. Depending on the grade of your student, these screenings may include vision, hearing, postural, height/weight/BMI. Parents will receive a referral letter for those students who are found to have concerning results, and asked to follow up with their provider. Remember that school screenings are general screenings, and not meant to replace annual physical screenings by providers. Please contact your student’s school nurse with any questions or concerns regarding screenings.
News & Announcements
- 6th Grade Culminating Event
- Donations for the Kids’ Place
- Weekly Message – Jan 4th
- Revisión de Seguimiento Enfocado en Niveles de las Escuelas Públicas de Lenox
- Tiered Focused Monitoring Notice
- Congratulations to the Music program!!
- Weekly Message – Dec 14th
- 6th Grade Student wins contest!
- Weekly Message – Dec 7th