Welcome back school community! It has been wonderful to see smiling, laughing, healthy students engaging with faculty and friends. I want to thank the families who have sent in medical forms, immunizations, and emergency form updates. For those students with Asthma or Severe Allergies, please remember to send in Asthma or Allergy Action Plans with inhalers and epi-pens. These Action Plans serve as our medication order, as it is completed and signed by your child’s provider. Additionally, a copy of the Action Plan is sent on field-trips with your student’s inhaler or epi-pen, providing vital information. It is crucial that the Health Office receive updated plans, and contact information annually, as well as throughout the school year if there are any changes to your student’s health. This information guides our care, allowing us to provide the most appropriate and effective medical treatment. Health and happiness for the 2018-2019 school year.
News & Announcements
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- Health Office Reminders
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- School Calendar Update
- A Video Greeting From Student Services