Welcome back school community! It has been wonderful to see smiling, laughing, healthy students engaging with faculty and friends. I want to thank the families who have sent in medical forms, immunizations, and emergency form updates. For those students with Asthma or Severe Allergies, please remember to send in Asthma or Allergy Action Plans with inhalers and epi-pens. These Action Plans serve as our medication order, as it is completed and signed by your child’s provider. Additionally, a copy of the Action Plan is sent on field-trips with your student’s inhaler or epi-pen, providing vital information. It is crucial that the Health Office receive updated plans, and contact information annually, as well as throughout the school year if there are any changes to your student’s health. This information guides our care, allowing us to provide the most appropriate and effective medical treatment. Health and happiness for the 2018-2019 school year.
News & Announcements
- 6th Grade Culminating Event
- Donations for the Kids’ Place
- Weekly Message – Jan 4th
- Revisión de Seguimiento Enfocado en Niveles de las Escuelas Públicas de Lenox
- Tiered Focused Monitoring Notice
- Congratulations to the Music program!!
- Weekly Message – Dec 14th
- 6th Grade Student wins contest!
- Weekly Message – Dec 7th