We are very excited to announce that parents can now find updates, as well as download Health Forms from the Morris Website! You can find us listed under Departments and Services as Health Services. Here are a few reminders as you begin to think about preparing for the start of school; students entering Kindergarten and 4th grades are required to submit a recent Physical Exam and Immunization Record to the school Health Office. Those students with Immunization Exemptions must submit a letter or form ANNUALLY to be in compliance with Massachusetts Public Health requirements. Students with chronic health issues, please update the school health office with current Emergency Action Plans, as well as medication orders for the 2018-2019 school year, should your student require any prescription medications to be administered at school. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns you have regarding your student’s health needs at school.
News & Announcements
- 6th Grade Culminating Event
- Donations for the Kids’ Place
- Weekly Message – Jan 4th
- Revisión de Seguimiento Enfocado en Niveles de las Escuelas Públicas de Lenox
- Tiered Focused Monitoring Notice
- Congratulations to the Music program!!
- Weekly Message – Dec 14th
- 6th Grade Student wins contest!
- Weekly Message – Dec 7th