We are very excited to announce that parents can now find updates, as well as download Health Forms from the Morris Website! You can find us listed under Departments and Services as Health Services. Here are a few reminders as you begin to think about preparing for the start of school; students entering Kindergarten and 4th grades are required to submit a recent Physical Exam and Immunization Record to the school Health Office. Those students with Immunization Exemptions must submit a letter or form ANNUALLY to be in compliance with Massachusetts Public Health requirements. Students with chronic health issues, please update the school health office with current Emergency Action Plans, as well as medication orders for the 2018-2019 school year, should your student require any prescription medications to be administered at school. Please contact our office with any questions or concerns you have regarding your student’s health needs at school.
News & Announcements
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- Health Office Reminders
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks
- School Calendar Update
- A Video Greeting From Student Services