The next workshop on Basic Rights in Special Education will be held on September 26, 2017 from 6 to 8 p.m. in the LMMHS library. This workshop will be presented by the Massachusetts Federation for Children with Special Needs. Refreshments will be served and child care will be available. All those interested in the special education process are welcome to attend. If you have questions or require an interpreter, please call the Department of Student Services at 637-5571 or email Deb Caffrey at email@example.com. If you require childcare for a school-aged child, please email Priscilla France at firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Announcements
- Preliminary School Reopening Plan
- Parent Survey
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- Health Office Reminders
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks