The next workshop on Basic Rights in Special Education will be held on September 26, 2017 from 6 to 8 p.m. in the LMMHS library. This workshop will be presented by the Massachusetts Federation for Children with Special Needs. Refreshments will be served and child care will be available. All those interested in the special education process are welcome to attend. If you have questions or require an interpreter, please call the Department of Student Services at 637-5571 or email Deb Caffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require childcare for a school-aged child, please email Priscilla France at email@example.com.
News & Announcements
- Take the Annual Strategic Planning Survey
- State Senate Citation
- High School Art Show Invite
- Self-Portrait Project
- Special Olympics fun!
- Health 101 now available!!
- Lenox Public Schools seeks qualified contractors for Design Lab Project
- Student Art Show
- As School Match Wits TV Debut
- Health 101 is now available!!