Save the date!! January 24 from 6 to 8 p.m., the Special Education Parents Advisory will be hosting a workshop on parents’ rights in the special education process presented by the Federation for Children with Special Needs. Details to follow.
News & Announcements
- Preliminary School Reopening Plan
- Parent Survey
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- Health Office Reminders
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks