Save the date!! January 24 from 6 to 8 p.m., the Special Education Parents Advisory will be hosting a workshop on parents’ rights in the special education process presented by the Federation for Children with Special Needs. Details to follow.
News & Announcements
- Team Enginuity advances to the State Competition in March
- Random Acts of Kindness
- 6th Grade bringing a smile!
- Two Hour Delay Monday February 13th
- Preschool Screening!
- Speaker John Martin
- Fun in Accounting Class
- HS Art Exhibition at Norman Rockwell Museum
- All-Western Mass. 2016 Fall Athletes
- Tonight’s Workshop – Postponed!