Save the date!! January 24 from 6 to 8 p.m., the Special Education Parents Advisory will be hosting a workshop on parents’ rights in the special education process presented by the Federation for Children with Special Needs. Details to follow.
News & Announcements
- Literacy is Fun at Morris!
- Spring Sports
- Donations – Well Done LMMHS!!
- Princeton Prize on Race Relations
- Parents’ Rights in Special Education Workshop
- Health 101 issue available on-line
- A Budget to Maintain Excellence
- Special Education Parent Advisory Meeting
- Team Enginuity advances to the State Competition in March
- Random Acts of Kindness