The next meeting of the Special Education Parent Advisory is October 25th at 6:00 in the LMMHS library. The November meeting will be held on Nov. 29 at 6:00 in the Morris Library. There is no meeting scheduled in December due to the vacation. The SEPAC’s purpose is to advise the administration on matters relative to the needs of students with disabilities in the district. A workshop on parents’ rights in the special education process will be held in the near future. Details will be posted on the SEPAC section of the website at http://www.lenoxps.org/student-services/special-needs-pac/
News & Announcements
- Pride and Gratitude: June 2017
- Track – New England Champ!
- State Track Champion!!
- Health 101 is now available!
- Track Team Results!!
- Thank You LMMHS Faculty and Staff for Your Dedication to Student Success!
- Special Olympic Champions!
- Special Olympic Heroes!
- Teen marijuana use informational evening
- Health 101 now available!