The next meeting of the Special Education Parent Advisory is October 25th at 6:00 in the LMMHS library. The November meeting will be held on Nov. 29 at 6:00 in the Morris Library. There is no meeting scheduled in December due to the vacation. The SEPAC’s purpose is to advise the administration on matters relative to the needs of students with disabilities in the district. A workshop on parents’ rights in the special education process will be held in the near future. Details will be posted on the SEPAC section of the website at http://www.lenoxps.org/student-services/special-needs-pac/
News & Announcements
- Literacy is Fun at Morris!
- Spring Sports
- Donations – Well Done LMMHS!!
- Princeton Prize on Race Relations
- Parents’ Rights in Special Education Workshop
- Health 101 issue available on-line
- A Budget to Maintain Excellence
- Special Education Parent Advisory Meeting
- Team Enginuity advances to the State Competition in March
- Random Acts of Kindness