The next meeting of the Special Education Parent Advisory is October 25th at 6:00 in the LMMHS library. The November meeting will be held on Nov. 29 at 6:00 in the Morris Library. There is no meeting scheduled in December due to the vacation. The SEPAC’s purpose is to advise the administration on matters relative to the needs of students with disabilities in the district. A workshop on parents’ rights in the special education process will be held in the near future. Details will be posted on the SEPAC section of the website at http://www.lenoxps.org/student-services/special-needs-pac/
News & Announcements
- Lenox Public Schools seeks qualified contractors for Design Lab Project
- Superintendent Search
- Student Art Show
- As School Match Wits TV Debut
- Health 101 is now available!!
- As Schools Match Wits
- State Sportsmanship Award Winner!
- “Screenagers” Showing – 3/20/18
- Care Packages for the Homeless
- Student Walkout