The next meeting of the Special Education Parent Advisory is October 25th at 6:00 in the LMMHS library. The November meeting will be held on Nov. 29 at 6:00 in the Morris Library. There is no meeting scheduled in December due to the vacation. The SEPAC’s purpose is to advise the administration on matters relative to the needs of students with disabilities in the district. A workshop on parents’ rights in the special education process will be held in the near future. Details will be posted on the SEPAC section of the website at http://www.lenoxps.org/student-services/special-needs-pac/
News & Announcements
- LMMHS Collaboration with AIER
- Last Day of School
- Health 101 now available!
- Liberty Enlightening the LMMHS Sophomore Class
- MCAS 2.0: What Parents Need to Know
- Talia Traversa Receives the Certificate of Accomplishment Award
- Brilliant Young Scientists!
- Literacy is Fun at Morris!
- Spring Sports
- Donations – Well Done LMMHS!!