The next meeting of the Special Education Parent Advisory is October 25th at 6:00 in the LMMHS library. The November meeting will be held on Nov. 29 at 6:00 in the Morris Library. There is no meeting scheduled in December due to the vacation. The SEPAC’s purpose is to advise the administration on matters relative to the needs of students with disabilities in the district. A workshop on parents’ rights in the special education process will be held in the near future. Details will be posted on the SEPAC section of the website at http://www.lenoxps.org/student-services/special-needs-pac/
News & Announcements
- Tonight’s Workshop – Postponed!
- Lenox Schools Closed Tuesday Jan 24th
- Classics Day Trip
- Junior class panel discussion
- Equal Access Notification: Please read.
- Hannah Beckington in LA Youth Orchestra
- Health 101
- 100th Career Point!!
- 6th Grade Community Service
- Parents’ Rights in the Special Education Process