The next meeting of the Special Education Parent Advisory is October 25th at 6:00 in the LMMHS library. The November meeting will be held on Nov. 29 at 6:00 in the Morris Library. There is no meeting scheduled in December due to the vacation. The SEPAC’s purpose is to advise the administration on matters relative to the needs of students with disabilities in the district. A workshop on parents’ rights in the special education process will be held in the near future. Details will be posted on the SEPAC section of the website at http://www.lenoxps.org/student-services/special-needs-pac/
News & Announcements
- Team Enginuity advances to the State Competition in March
- Random Acts of Kindness
- 6th Grade bringing a smile!
- Two Hour Delay Monday February 13th
- Preschool Screening!
- Speaker John Martin
- Fun in Accounting Class
- HS Art Exhibition at Norman Rockwell Museum
- All-Western Mass. 2016 Fall Athletes
- Tonight’s Workshop – Postponed!