Election of new officers for the Special Education Parent Advisory (SEPAC) will take place at the next meeting, to be held May 24th at 6 p.m. in the conference room at Morris School. (Please not this is a location change.) All parties interested in the needs of students with special needs are encouraged to attend. Officers may be nominated in advance or at the meeting.
News & Announcements
- Preliminary School Reopening Plan
- Parent Survey
- SUPERINTENDENT’S ANNOUNCEMENT ON PRELIMINARY PLANNING FOR THE OPENING OF SCHOOL ON AUGUST 27
- Health Office Reminders
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS’ MESSAGE ON THE END OF THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Sports Sign Ups
- Family Letter & Additional Information from Commissioner Riley on Remote Learning
- An Insightful Letter on Our Current situation.
- Remote Learning Continues Through the End of This School year
- Notice Regarding Face Masks